Over the past year or two, I have noticed that there are two types of students in the studio:
- Those that come weekly, usually on a similar date and time from week to week
- Those who come sporadically (twice a month or less) and change dates/times often
As the studio grows and the needs of the students evolve, so too, must studio policy and procedure. Therefore, effective Monday, April 2nd, I will be moving to a ‘hybrid schedule,’ where I will offer both weekly, “standing appointments” on select dates and times, as well as the usual bi-weekly schedule that affords the flexibility that many families value.
NEW – Weekly Lessons:
Lessons will be available in 30 and 60 minute increments, and will be offered on the following days of the week:
- Monday evenings 6:30-8:00 PM
- Wednesdays from 2:30-4:30
- Sundays 12:30-1:30 (with the possibility of adding more reserved slots)
What will stay the same:
- 30 minutes for $20 ($80/month)
- 60 minutes for $40 ($160/month)
- 10% discount for sibling enrollment ($144/month for two 30 minute lessons, or $288/month for two one hour lessons.)
- All attendance and cancellation policies as outlined in the studio handbook remain the same
- Pay with cash, check or credit/debit card
What will Change:
- 45 minute lessons will not be offered on a weekly basis
- Lesson fees for the month will be due in full by the fifth of each month. This upfront payment reserves the weekly slot for you.
- You will be able to enroll a credit/debit card in AutoPay, where your month’s lesson fee is automatically debited from your card on the fifth of the month.
- You will be given priority to make-up your missed lesson on the SignUpGenius schedule.
Schedule As You Go
What will stay the SAME:
- All attendance and cancellation policies as outlined in the studio handbook
- Available slots will be posted bi-weekly
- Pay per lesson
What will CHANGE:
The only change to the flexible schedule will be in terms of pricing:
- 30 minute lesson: $22
- 45 minute lesson: $33
- 60 minute lesson:$44
What do I do now that I’ve read all this?
If you are NOT interested in a weekly appointment:
- You do not need to do anything! Just look for the SignUp Genius emails as you usually do!
If you ARE interested in a weekly appointment:
- Email Jamie indicating your interest by February 2nd.
- In early February, Jamie will contact everyone who has indicated an interest in the weekly appointments to discuss your scheduling in needs in more detail.